- 10 Ounces of Good Crisp Potato Crisps (original flavor)
- 2-3 cups white chocolate chips
- 2-3 cups milk chocolate chips
- Pink / Red food coloring
- 2 tablespoons Crisco
- Sprinkles (optional)
1. On two baking sheet pans lined with wax or parchment paper, spread out your potato chips in a single layer.
2.In the microwave or a double broiler melt your white chocolate wafers with one tablespoon of Crisco. Repeat this in a separate bowl with your milk chocolate wafers.
3. Add Pink/Red food coloring to the chocolate for a Valentines Day twist!
4.Then drizzle the chips with your melted white chocolate. Add a few sprinkles and allow the chocolate to set.Repeat with the milk chocolate.
5. Again, let your chocolate set. Then carefully flip your chips over using a large spatula or another baking sheet, so you can apply more chocolate to the opposite side.
6. Repeat drizzling with the white and milk chocolate, allowing it to set in between. Don’t forget your sprinkles.
7. Finally, allow your chocolate to set completely. Once hard, gently break up the chips into smaller pieces. Store in an airtight container to maintain freshness.