Here's what you need:
- Your favorite chocolate that you will melt
- Original Good Crisp Chips
- White frosting
- Parchment Paper or wax paper
- Melt chocolate so it's nice and creamy ready for dipping!
- Take a Good Crisp Chip, and dip the chip in the melted chocolate
- After the chocolate hardens, take the white frosting and draw a line down the middle. Then across to make the laces on the football.
- Place the chips on a plate or parchment paper and let it cool in the fridge. Once the chocolate has hardened you are ready for the big show!