We are in love with these Firework Sprinkle Chips from our Friend Jenna at Celiac Snacks!
They are so easy to make and will quickly be a crowd favorite!
Here is what you need:
- Chocolate that you will melt
- Your favorite Good Crisp Chip
- Melt chocolate so it's nice and creamy ready for dipping!
- Take a Good Crisp Chip, and dip half of the chip in the melted chocolate
- Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle a generous amount of sprinkles on the chocolate.
- Place the chips on a plate or parchment paper and let it cool in the fridge. Once the chocolate has hardened you are ready for the big show!