We are in love with these Firework Sprinkle Chips from our Friend Jenna at Celiac Snacks!
They are so easy to make and will quickly be a crowd favorite!
Here what you need:1. Chocolate that you will melt
2. Your favorite Good Crisp Chip
1. Melt chocolate so it's nice and creamy ready for dipping!
2. Take a Good Crisp Chip, and dip half of the chip in the melted chocolate
3. Before the chocolate hardens, sprinkle a generous amount of sprinkles on the chocolate.
4. Place the chips on a plate or parchment paper and let it cool in the fridge. Once the chocolate has hardened you are ready for the big show!