1. Pumpkins and Gourds: Use pumpkins, gourds, and squashes of different shapes, sizes, and colors to create a beautiful autumn display. You can place them on your doorstep, mantel, or dining table.
2. Autumn Wreaths: Adorn your front door with a fall-themed wreath made of colorful leaves, pinecones, acorns, or even small pumpkins. Wreaths can also be used indoors, hanging on walls or above the fireplace.
3. The Good Crisp Outback BBQ Chips: The color fits in perfectly with Fall foliage and the chips taste great. Need I say more?
4. Candles: Candles create a warm, inviting atmosphere. Use scented candles with fragrances like cinnamon, apple, or pumpkin spice to fill your home with the aroma of fall.
5. Natural Nature: Bring the outdoors inside by incorporating branches of colorful fall leaves into your decor. You can place them in vases or use them to create a natural and rustic atmosphere.
6. Floating Miniature Pumpkins: This rustic look is so visually striking. Take your best apple-bobbing metal tin and fill it with water, fall leaves, and pumpkin candles.
7. Succulent Pumpkin: We can get behind this hip succulent trend. If you want to switch up your table setup, try placing succulents inside of the pumpkins.
8. Pumpkin serving pieces: It's a clever idea! Use your pumpkins as trays and plates for your upcoming holiday meals.
9. Rustic Nature: It's time to get your pumpkins in a row and surround them with acorns, pinecones, and anything woodsy. Gather materials from your yard or a nature walk.
10. Stacked Books:This warm centerpiece has us mesmerized; we love the vintage stacked books that provide a layered look across the table. Additionally, putting a small arrangement of a single flower and other small greenery adds a personalized touch that further accentuates the real centerpiece.